Geothermal Repair in Utica, NY
Geothermal HVAC systems represent a new way of looking at home comfort and energy efficiency, but they can still run into problems. Trust NP Environmental to provide you with fast and effective geothermal repairs in Utica, NY and beyond.
- A team of engineers
- Staffed internally by experts
- A company-wide focus on the customer
With our company-wide focus on our customers and transparent pricing models, we can address your geothermal issues with haste, while you know exactly how much you’ll need to pay when we’re finished.
Get your problem diagnosed by the best geothermal technicians in the industry. Contact NP Environmental in Utica, NY today!
Common Geothermal Issues
Geothermal heating and cooling systems in Utica, NY run into their own unique problems, which is where we come in. Here are just a few signs you might need our help.
- It’s not generating enough heating or cooling. A geothermal HVAC system should have plenty of ambient heat energy to keep your home comfortable. If it can’t, then something is wrong.
- It’s making strange noises. Noises like grinding, shaking, buzzing, clicking, and bubbling can all be signs that something needs fixing.
- It broke down. Simply put, if your geothermal system isn’t running at all, it needs to be fixed.
- The system is leaking. Leaks can be disastrous for your home and comfort. Be sure to call us if your system is leaking.
If any of these symptoms sound familiar, make sure you call our team.
Keep Things Running Efficiently
Another sign that your geothermal HVAC system might need repairs is if the system is running inefficiently. Remember, one of a ground-source heat pump’s unique advantages is how energy efficient it can be, so a problem causing it to consume more electricity is usually a very bad sign.
Our team is available to provide targeted diagnostics and repairs when they’re needed.